Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Ohana....

.....means family. So says my fav lil space monster Stich. Such a cutie. Umm before I get too distracted and go off topic......



Last few days that I manage to head inworld I've hung out with Joshie and Jarrod. I love those two. They go out of their way to make me feel loved, easing my loneliness in the times that Very is away. Yesh my attachment to them haz grown and yesh I've decided to move with them to the Mountains of Silence, our sanctuary and paradise.



Yesterday I've had the pleasure of getting to know the 3rd husband of the clan, Xzno, a lil more. Tho this cute kitteh doesn't say much, he's special, theres a spark that shines from within. And i'm not just talkin bout his ninja powers. He gave us a lil demo of what he's capable of and all I cans do is just sit there awestruct....bit of advice: stay on his good side and don't make that kitteh mad =^.~=

I knew I shoulda written this down last nite while its still fresh in mah memory but I was too tired and didn't feel like it *shrugs* Whatcha gonna do wif a kitteh wif a memory like a steel seive?

3 comments:

  1. thats a whole bunch of pretty in that first pic ^^

    happy new year to you kitteh
    ((hug))

    ReplyDelete
  2. We love you so much Juz, you will never be alone. Not while Jarrod, Zee and I are in sl. You mean so much to us. You are my best friend, lover and Sexy Kitteh. =^_^=

    ReplyDelete