Sunday, December 27, 2009

Food glorious food



Christmas this year had been good, plenty of food, fun and family n friends...but the one person that I wanted to be there is missing....I miss my baby. This year I made a gingerbread house, well actually more like assembled it cuz I bought it at Ikea, all the pieces ready made, all you have to do is assemble and decorate it....damn, they didn't include the instruction manual and allen key!! *giggles* So all the white icing and lollies are my doing. Its sugar icing! Don't get any funny ideas, I know what you're thinking, sitting there sniggering =^.^=



This is the Christmas dinner I cooked. Just thought I'd share and make your mouth water :D
There was honey glazed smoked turkey wif vermouth gravy n cranberry, roasted root veges, garlic butter prawns in a whole baked pumpkin, shredded chicken cucumber n sesame salad, rocket tomato bacon pesto salad and to finish, a tiramisu, not so traditional but a nice ending to the dinner washed down wif french earl grey tea




2 comments:

  1. 1000 calories just looking at it! Mmmm - looks good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sigh I was so proud of my christmas dinner till i saw that.

    ReplyDelete