Tuesday, December 22, 2009

3 more sleeps to go!

So i've been shopping again....so wats new kitteh? I dropped in at AKC (Asoniel Komachi Creations) to look for a pressie for Very for his rezzday.



Can you spot Juz?


The shop's decorated for christmas with a skating rink outside and a comfy cosy parkbench beyond that. Its so good just to sit there and relax, listening to the festive tunes playing there. Its doing me plenty of good cuz lately i've been way too stressed at RL work. Its our peak season leading up to christmas and some days I just wanna throw everything down and walk outta there. Working in that high pressure environment makes me hate the festive season and anyone who is celebrating cuz I'm there slaving away in the kitchen while everyone else is enjoying themselves. Anyway, enuf venting, back to my calm space. So yea, I'm starting to feel the spirit of christmas again.


Thankies to Miki who pointed out this shop to me. Oh yea i'm wearin one of Asoniel's latest creations: Neko feet n legwarmers. I love it that you can change its colours n textures.

No comments:

Post a Comment