Thursday, February 18, 2010

Kitteh Holiday

Greeting from Malaysia and sawadeekup from Thailand

Well so far apart from a lil trouble that I created before I left that gave me a couple of sleepless nights *winks @ Miki-san*, my holiday have been going well. No lost luggage, no delays, food poisoning, etc. Just been eating, sleeping, shopping and getting pampered like a kitteh should. Wish Joshie was here wif me, his fashion advice would be indispensable oh and on that note Very too *sigh*. So far I've just had a foot massage which the masseuse threw in some hand and shoulder treatment as well, mebbe she likes me, heh .Now I've gotta book in for an oil massage later. Oh and I tried the fish spa where you stick your feet in a pool of lil fishies and they eat the dead skin off your feet. I keeps looking into the pool and thinking that I should be da one eating them and not th other way around *grinz* but it left my feet oh so smooth and soft after a long day's shopping.

Speaking of fishies I'm off to find some for my din. Catch ya laterzzzz. Huggs n licks.

1 comment:

  1. i wish i was rhere with you too Juz. Counting the days till you get home.

    i heard about fish spas hmmm now i know someone that tried it i might do it.

    ReplyDelete