Sunday, January 31, 2010

Teeth

Now when I first heard dis new tune by Lady Gaga I luved it and immediately thought of Jarrod...I wonders why? *giggle*




NOTE: The original vid had been removed since I posted it but I've found another that popped up. Here's a lil bit of what's in it. There had been some negative comments about it but I find it sooo smexy

"Lady Gaga's new single, 'Teeth', is already about as gay as it gets. But in this (fan-made?) clip, a hot muscle guy holds a male vampire in bondage. But man and vampire alike get exactly what they want in a mouthwatering four-minute spectacle."



1 comment:

  1. ohh my god its jarrod lol. definately jarod. That is pretty hot babe. No wonder you decided to let jarrod bite you after all. You had discovered what i already knew. Vampires, well in our case Nekopyres are fucking hot


    giggles

    i swore on your blog

    giggles.

    ReplyDelete