Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Lions and Tigers and Nekopyres...oh my!

Its been a while now since my last post. I haz been tied up in RL all this time, not literally but hmmm, nevamind, before I gets sidetracked.



Today the 26th of Jan marks Australia day, the birth of our nation. It now has another significance for me. It now marks the day I allow Jarrod to bite me and take my soul. Some of you may know how uneasy I am wif blood and all that. I faint at the sight of it...especially at the sight of my own. I have know Jarrod and Xzno to be nekopyres and have ignored that fact as our friendship grew. I simply pushed it into the deep corner of my mind. Just last week I have been thinking...now thats a dangerous thing to do...about allowing him to bite me and marking me as his own forever seeing that as I'm already part of their family, I want our bonds to be closer.

No I'm not a nekopyre...and no I won't be coming after your blood but there are other parts of you that I'll suck =^.~= I'm a blood doll like Joshie now who'll sustain our liege Jarrod.

So wat else is new kitteh? Ohh I gots new tatts...tiger stripes like Franzi's. Is a mark of our kitteh clan



I took this pic under the Tree of Souls at a Pandora sim which I came across after watching Avatar. I was attracted to its shiny twinklies...I'm such a kitteh, heheh.

2 comments:

  1. Awwwww! Love the stripes on you, bro!!! *licks each stripe*

    Miss yer very much inworld!

    kisses and hugs xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look amazing in your stripes baby. i have gotten quite used to mine now. welcome to the clan honey


    loves you

    ReplyDelete